WARNING: This is unroasted coffee. If you are looking for roasted beans, please find the same origin in the roasted section.
- Country: Guatemala
- Region: San Antonio Polapo, Cerro de Oro
- Growing Altitude: 1500 masl. +
- Variety: Yellow Bourbon, Catuai
- Processing Method: Washed
- Grade: SHG EP
- Producer Cerifications: FT+
- Recommended Roast: Medium-Dark
We try to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide about the origins we source, but please be aware that not all data may be up to date. Last update: 2023-02-12.