WARNING: This is unroasted coffee. If you are looking for roasted beans, please find the same origin in the roasted section.
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Nariño
- Growing Altitude: 1700 masl.
- Variety: Caturra
- Processing Method: washed, double ferment (36h whole cherry maceration, 60-70h dry parchment fermentation after washing)
- Grade: not currently available**
- Producer Certifications: N/A
- Recommended Roast: Medium
We try to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide about the origins we source, but please be aware that not all data may be up to date. Last update: 2023-02-12.
**Information not currently available:
We are updating all of our coffee info. We will update the fields as soon as we hear back from our suppliers. Thank you for your patience! :)